Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daddy's Girls




Oh how Daddy loves his beautiful, blue-eyed blondies.  I have never been more happy in my life.  Hannah and Madi bring me more joy than I ever thought possible. Oh wait, Kaye brings me more joy than anything else:)  Without my wonderful wifey these adorable angels would not be so smart, cute, happy, spicy, lovable, kissable, adventurous, courageous, you name it Kaye has helped Hannah and Madi become who they are.  Daddy mostly helps bring out their wild side.  Sorry Mom, someone has to do it.  Hannah and Madi give me so much motivation to  make it through my long hot (100 degree) days at UPS.  When I come home from work after a long day, Madi runs up to me and throws her arms around me and gives me kisses.  Hannah lights up with her big, beautiful smile and bats her eyes at me to get my attention.  I love these beautiful babies more than words can say!!!  Thanks for all you do for Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww how could you not love these beautiful girlies, they are too cute for words! Boy o Boy does Hanner look like you in that last pic :)

    ReplyDelete